Sunday, May 9, 2010

Pearl Jam

I'm sure everyone out there is surprised that I'm not only alive but actually coherent enough to write after the mayhem that was the house warming party last night. Thanks for everyone who came out and brought very generous gifts. I hope everyone had as much fun as DeFrances did.

Tonight I'm heading to the Band of Horses/Pearl Jam concert with Pete, Tommy, and Dan. I figure that I've posted enough stuff about Band of Horses on this site in the past few months, so I'll put a video of Pearl Jam instead. Have a happy Sunday and Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

  1. The columbus show was great! BOH was such a great opener for this tour! BOH just announced a Nashville headliner date that i am going to be at!!
    Enjoy!

    www.igriza.com

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter