Saturday, April 3, 2010

Band of Horses

Band of Horses just released their first single from their upcoming album. It can be found at the band's website. If you like that song, check out some others from their previous albums. I think this band's about to blow up. They were recently covered on some horrific MTV show that I'd undoubtedly watch if I were still in high school and are opening for Pearl Jam on their upcoming tour.

I'm in Indianapolis for the weekend for the Final Four with my Pop and my father. It should be a really fun weekend and it could get a bit rowdy in Indy if Butler takes home the title. I'll post some pictures from the weekend when I get back on Tuesday.

1 comment:

  1. Good band! Just got "everything all the time" and am loving it.

    P.S. You definitely look like the E-trade baby in your profile photo.

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter