Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Radio Silence

While listening to some songs this morning while working, I was reminded of my blogging days of highlighting (potentially new) bands to friends and family. The goal of the blog was to share what I believed to be some of the best new songs, albums, and artists that are not represented on mainstream radio. I realize I haven't posted on here in years, but I'm going to make a concerted effort to start this blog up again. Right now, the tentative plan is a new post every week, writing about what had been making my ears happy during the previous week. The format may change, but the premise will remain the same. I look forward to hopefully recapturing some of the followers and to hear feedback on writing, my music suggestions, as well as hearing suggestions about new bands. -Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter